Jared and Melanie

About Me

jeldridge
View my complete profile

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Holiday Season Happenings

Posted by jeldridge at Wednesday, December 14, 2005

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Links

  • Mom and Dad
  • Jack and Lorianne
  • Mike and Carrie
  • Mike and Megan
  • Mike and Nicole
  • Morgan

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (78)
    • ►  May (27)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (39)
  • ►  2007 (14)
    • ►  November (14)
  • ►  2006 (115)
    • ►  August (61)
    • ►  July (37)
    • ►  January (17)
  • ▼  2005 (273)
    • ▼  December (56)
      • 12.26.05 - Jacob decided to be helpful and help lo...
      • 12.26.05 - This was so much fun he decided to clim...
      • Merry Christmas!
      • 12.25.05 - The kids bought Melanie this BB pistol ...
      • 12.25.05 - Santa brought Jacob this toy. The toy b...
      • 12.25.05 - Jacob on the move, toward the Christmas...
      • 12.25.05 - Jacob is getting the hang of this toy. ...
      • 12.25.05 - Despite Lucy's expression in this pictu...
      • 12.25.05 - Jacob checking out the new saddle Santa...
      • 12.25.05 - Spencer opening a present while Lucy wa...
      • 12.25.05 - Jacob checking out the laundry basket w...
      • 12.25.05 - I don't know that Jacob was too interes...
      • 12.25.05 - Lucy showing off her purse to carry her...
      • 12.25.05 - Jacob is "thrilled" about Christmas! I ...
      • 12.25.05 - Lucy showing off her "Polly Pockets" th...
      • 12.25.05 - Jordan posing with his new skateboard a...
      • 12.25.05 - Spencer trying out his new scooter and ...
      • 12.25.05 - Spencer with the presents Santa brought...
      • 12.25.05 - Hey, who let this guy in the house! 
      • 12.25.05 - Oh, I guess it was just Spencer trying ...
      • 12.05 - Jacob was coraled on the other side of the...
      • 12.05 - just rode the tub down and then crawled on.
      • 12.21.05 - Jacob trapped Melanie in the pantry whe...
      • 12.21.05 - Today we recieved a suprise! This morni...
      • 12.21.05 - We got early Christmas presents when tw...
      • 12.21.05 - Melanie, Jacob and Sleeping Beauty (Luc...
      • 12.20.05 - On Tuesday we recieved a visit from Van...
      • 12.20.05 - Vance, Kym and Brooke making a banana s...
      • 12.20.05 - Lucy and Ellie hit it off quickly. Lucy...
      • 12.20.05 - Jacob saw that Brooke had food and he w...
      • 12.20.05 - Vance holding his daughter Brooke and K...
      • 12.19.05 - Lucy with her friend Naomi before danci...
      • 12.19.05 - Jacob is intrigued by the Christmas Tre...
      • Lucy's 4th Birthday Party
      • 12.15.05 - Lucy's Birthday Cake. 
      • 12.15.05 - Lucy showing off some birthday presents. 
      • 12.15.05 - Lucy posing with her "doll cake." 
      • 12.15.05 - It's hard to believe Lucy is 4 years ol...
      • 12.15.05 - Lucy opening presents. 
      • 12.15.05 - Getting ready to cut the cake! 
      • 12.05 - Jacob decided to see what the gas fireplac...
      • 12.05 - Jacob with his bandaged hand. The bandage...
      • Holiday Season Happenings
      • 12.05 - A couple of nights ago, when I was coming ...
      • 12.05 - When I looked closer, I could see there wa...
      • 12.05 - I took an even closer look and the sign sa...
      • 12.05 - The next morning when I went to work I not...
      • 12.05 - I looked in Spencer's room, and sure enoug...
      • 12.05 - I gave Jacob some Cheerios to see if he co...
      • 12.05 - Spencer with Santa. 
      • 12.05 - Lucy and Santa. 
      • 12.05 - Jordan and Jacob with Santa. Jacob was ver...
      • 12.05 - Jared and Jacob having fun at the Ward Par...
      • 12.05 - Jacob is scooting all over the place now a...
      • 12.05 - Jacob got a hold of a water color picture ...
      • 11.05 - Jacob was helping me set up the Christmas ...
    • ►  November (66)
    • ►  September (81)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  May (66)
Search Engine Optimisation
Search Engine Optimisation